Darey ArtAlade's 5th studio Album is Here!!


Darey announced on his instagram page the release of his 5th studio album which was released on the 13th of October, 2015.
 ‘Are you ready for it? Been a long time coming. The album Drops at 12noon today October 13th#NakedTuesday. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank @oscarackah who produced 11 tracks on the album @symplysimi and @adekunlegold who worked with me on the project, @baddosneh @asa_music @sowetogospel for lending their talent,@cobhamsasuquo @vtekdawesome@omolaramusic and @olaitandada for the hard work! My cousin @tybello for the photo shoots, @yetundebabaeko for the lovely photo used on the cover and my boss @kelechiamadiobi the maestro photographer who made me #Naked! @olabodeskill for the graphics and finally the @livespotent team for the tireless efforts! All my friends and media supporters for the love. Guys, I present to you my 5th album #Naked’


The album which is tagged "Naked," features a naked woman on the album cover in silhouette and was shot by Yetunde  Babaeko.


The album feature artists like, Olamide, Asa, Soweto Gospel, Simi, Adekunle Gold, etc.

Comments